Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
- Content on LNG plants and offshore platform- The Technical Writer develops/updates written information regarding the development and updating of operations procedures for safe production operations at our LNG plants and offshore platform.
- Outputs include a range of documents to be read by both technical and non-technical personnel using and supporting those systems.
- Updating and reviewing production procedures, production work instructions & maintenance work instructions to ensure changes are completed and documents incorporate human performance improvements
- Responding to general questions from technical and non-technical personal, delivering on the teams objectives and be a team player.
- Managing workflows and following up with requestors, reviewers and approvers to ensure documents are completed in a timely manner