Airswift is seeking a Document Controller to work in Perth, WA. Qualified candidates must live in Perth and have Australian working rights to be considered. This is a 12 month contract position.
- This role will be accountable for the implementation of existing document control specifications.
- This role will be accountable for tracking contractor and vendor deliverables throughout the project lifecycle (recording revisions, revision purposes, distribution and transmittal histories).
- This role will be accountable for the reliability, retrievability and traceability of the project data.
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that each applicable metadata field is accurately updated and maintained in each deliverables register. Preparing and implementing documentation in accordance with procedure and distribution matrices.
- Preparing accurate status reporting based upon the metadata designations and submitting at the determined frequency (per project basis).
- Alignment with the Document Control standards and ensuring any deviations due to project-specific needs are controlled and traceable.
- Providing back-up document control support as needed on other projects.
- Intermediate to expert proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel, Collaboration and DMS tools.
- Experience with, and comprehension of, deliverables management (revision control, deliverables registers).
- Experience with, and comprehension of, transmittals and correspondence management.
- Experience in implementing document management systems to support electronic environments.
- Ability to converse and convey ideas, facts and issues clearly, accurately, coherently and professionally to a diverse project team.
Education/Experience: 8-10 Years of Experience