Structural/Civil Engineer- Perth- WA
Airswift are seeking a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer to join a global Oil and Gas Operator, based in Perth- WA
As a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer in the Technical Projects team you will be responsible for Civil and Structural Engineering and Design deliverables associated with initiatives / small Projects undertaken by the Technical Projects Team.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for Structural and Civil Engineering work, progress monitoring and reporting
- Be proficient in brownfield project execution on operating oil and gas facilities
- Be proficient with Module Design and Stick Built structure design and integrity assessment
- Be proficient with AS and International Standards
- Be proficient in the use of STAAD.Pro and SACS software
- Be familiar with PDMS/3-D Design Model review literate
- Be familiar with Module and Stick Built structure design, including various transport and installation analyses
- Be familiar with AS and International Standards
- Be able to undertake technical review of vendor / contractor document submissions to ensure compliance to Project Specification/Australian Codes/Industry Standards.
- Be able to independently communicate and engage with stakeholders (internal clients and external vendors) to ensure successful completion of Civil/Structural Engineering work to budget and schedule.
- Provide input to other disciplines/functions within the Engineering Team.
May be required to undertaken periodic site visits to the LNG Facilities
The following minimum qualities/experience required:
- Minimum 10 years working experience with Oil & Gas industry required.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Prior experience on LNG facilities being highly regarded.
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience with LNG experience being highly regarded.
- Previous work experience with Oil &Gas construction/operations phase highly regarded.
- Familiarity with relevant Australian Standards is desirable.
- Fully competent in project engineering and management
- Experience in the application of Australian and international codes and standards.
- Familiar with structural analysis software
- Familiar with PDMS/3-D Design Modelling
- Familiar with Structural Modular design
- Familiar with designing Concrete Foundations
- Good general computing skills including excel and access required