Our client a major Operator in Oil & Gas is seeking for Administrative Assistant to be located in Onslow Western Australia for a contract role. Due to current situation, this role is open preferably to those residing in Onslow WA. Apply with us now.
- Provide administration support to the Operations Site Based Team
- Onboarding of personnel (contractor, employee, agency) including but not limited to Account creation, computer & office equipment and site-based equipment and materials (including PPE)
- Facilitate all mobilization activities including travel and accommodation, security access for all resources, including maintenance events, and ensuring required site-based training & inductions are completed.
- Ariba/Procurement: Raise service requests and purchase requests as requested; close out service requests when events completed
- Coordinate workshops for events and department meetings
- Manage IAM accountabilities for all IS system access (i.e., shared emails, distribution lists, role groups, SharePoint access).
- Document Control & Information Management: coordinate general document support activities for the business.
- Maintain and update SharePoint, iWay and other necessary applications
- Provide cross functional administrative support across all assets including leave coverage
- Interface with contractors and stakeholders in the provision of catering, materials, and supplies.
- Coordination of databases and registers, support of reporting.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High attention to detail, excellent communication skills, highly proficient in MS Office suite, willingness to take on tasks
- Adaptable and flexible, able to work autonomously or in team environment with multiple stakeholders, good at identifying process improvements for implementation
- All areas of Operations. Other areas on occasion such as PGPA, HES and HR
- Administration professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience with flight, travel, and accommodation systems Analytical / High attention to detail
Kindly note that, due to current situation only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.