Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a (EM Specialist – General) (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in (Tengiz, 28\28). We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Provide the Projects with technical and advisory support in emergency management
- Collect data, analyze metrics of emergency management efficiency.
- Take actions to improve process efficiency metrics.
- Actively participate in long- and short-term projects designated to enhance emergency management process.
- Follow up on recommendations’ completion, assist the groups to secure their emergency preparedness, if necessary.
- Keep the Projects SSIRPs current and ensure their timely updates.
- Keep the contact data current for Projects’ Level 2 EMT.
- Interact with Projects to ensure the premises, equipment, instruments, and other supplies are ready for use in case of emergency
- Assist as necessary in review of the Projects’ SSIRP, if there is a need.
- Track drill performance for all Project teams vs. their monthly schedules.
- Keep records of monthly and annual emergency drills in accordance with the drills schedule.
- Audit Project’s Muster Areas in accordance with the audit schedule.
- Keep records of emergency equipment available at the Project’s Muster Areas.
- Keep records, replenish the stock of Avon Hood used for exercises.