Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a (Information & Analytics Engineer) (for KZ passport holders)
for one of our large project in (Atyrau, 5\2 ). We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Performs routine and additional Data Science and Digital duties to build deeper knowledge of IT methods and practices. Manages multiple assignments concurrently
- Execution of information and data architectures
- Design and development of information/data models/data flows moderate in scope and complexity using standardized methodologies, application development approaches, automation, and information lifecycle requirements
- Coordination of data quality, data requirements across MCPs, CP, MOCs, and TA to ensure accurate and complete collection of engineering data, development of data driven design processes and workflows
- Language skills: Kazakh, Russian, English
- Work experience: at least 2 year of practical experience