Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat KSU Workface Planning Lead for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Plan, forecast and develop Construction Work Packages in support of all direct work
- Develop a Workface Planners organization chart to satisfy Workface Planning execution requirements
- Develop and deploy a standard naming convention for the Construction Work Package and Installation Work Package, encompassing the Work Breakdown Structure conventions.
- Develop a Workface Planning Execution Strategy
- Work with Document Control to implement processes to organize and store documents in a manner supporting their identification and extraction, in compliance with the project procedures.
- Work with the Project Controls team to develop:
- Methods that will accurately provide planned value for the Work Packages
- Standards for schedule activities that facilitate the development of schedule activities
- Naming conventions and processes to allow Work Packages to appear in the schedule as Level 5 activities
- Standard reports for Work Package production, Project Controls reporting, Barrier and Action logs
- Develop training packages that will educate the project team and contractors on the application of Workface Planning
- Work with the Procurement team to identify data management system that will satisfy the information management needs of the Workface Planners
- Work with the Engineering organization and constructability team to identify the path of construction and the development and release of Engineering Work Package to populate the schedule
- Ensure that construction contractors adhere to the project procedures for Workface Planning and the expectations laid out in the contract
- Conduct periodic audits against project procedures
- Conduct risk review and lessons learned session on Workface Planning
Job Specification and requirements:
- Education requirement: higher degree technical education
- Experience: Workface Planning experience on at least two major capital projects.
- Understand scheduling techniques
- Be fluent with MS Office
- Be fluent with Project Controls methods and earned value calculations
- Be fluent with Workface Planning software and understand the inputs required
- Have a working knowledge of engineering and procurement processes
- Have strong organizational skills
- Be a problem solver