Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat 5245 SIS Functional Safety Lead for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Be team player, willing to go beyond strict job title to solve problems
- Look for problems to solve and not wait for problems to come to you
- Act as SME for PCS and SIS questions related to Functional Safety
- Manage Functional Safety Assessment engagements with ETC
- Manage SRS database content
- Manage SRS database handover from Engineering to Project to BB
- Coordinate the resolution of LOPA recommendation alignment with all relevant stakeholders
- Tracking all open PMOC/PLI/CR/RIMs related to LOPA Recommendations
- Interfacing with Operations, Engineering, and Projects on all SIS-related work
- Participate in Technical/Operational Readiness Reviews, IPL Rationalization;
- Design simple Safety Systems (SIS, FGS & HiPPs) including network, hardware & software
- Provides input to the development of Factory or Site Acceptance tests of PCS, SIS and FGS Systems or packaged equipment /instrumentation
- Perform code review of PCS & SIS MAC proposed site application changes against approved design documents
- Review and comment FAT & SAT Procedures for Accuracy and Testing Adequateness
- Witness SAT & functional testing of PCS & SIS systems against approved SAT procedures.
- Oversee MAC performing system configuration PCS & SIS system
- Ensure that project design documents comply to the project standards and best practices
- Provide guidance if need to correct configuration and application logic changes at site.
- Review project documentation related to automation system specification and designs and develop in-depth knowledge of project requirements
- Actively participate in reviews of automation brownfield tie-ins & system integration to the project Base Business PAS equipment
- Assist in the input to and participate in PSSR walkdowns and meetings
- Assist Process team during facility start-up
- Investigate process up-sets and PAS failures. Propose solutions to mitigate and avoid potential future failures. Implement best practices to increase equipment reliability
- Regularly analyze and track PAS spare parts inventory
- Engineering Degree. (Preferably related to Automation and control systems)
- Relevant work experience – 5+ years in similar position, 10-20+ process industry
- Must have basic understanding of oil field and/or plant processes.
- Familiar with different communication protocols and network architectures from end devices to and between PLCs, ESDs, SCADA, PCS and Experion systems.
- Understanding of Safety Instrumented System and Process Automation system design.