Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a (PSC MCE Engineer) (for KZ passport holders)for one of our large project in (Tengiz, 28\28). We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements
- Excellent understanding of Systems Completion & Turnover Process - Turnover Milestones, Turnover Certificates
- Knowledge Procedures - Main Plant, Site Infrastructure Turnover Procedures, Turnover Dossier Procedure, Punch List Procedure, MOC Procedure etc
- To define and validate SC certification scope for assigned sub-systems.
- To assist Systems Owners in plan and procedure development.
To coordinate with Construction site team within the framework of PMCS scope and construction to sub-system focus
- Support Systems Completion activities at 3GI/3GP Substations with mechanical completion
- Close out PMCS construction
- Follow up with MC/RFSU/ RFO supportive close out
- Provide project / field Engineering support for legacy P&F scope and all new scope from other project Teams- managing
- Primary involve in Punch Items closing
- To own and facilitate weekly Redzone meetings to drive weekly targets
- To contribute to consistent safety management, environmental protection, health, reliability, and efficiency to achieve world class performance in support of Operational Excellence strategies
- Participates in a post walk down meeting following the completion of the walk down to ensure all identified items are finalized, registered and categorized in accordance with the Punch List procedure
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #PSCMCEEngineer