Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat GTG Event Coordinator for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days . We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Multi-Disciplined Frame Gas Turbine Technician.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Consult with and guide the Event Leads and Event Planning and Start UP Supervisors to deliver the Event Team responsibility relative to GTG’s and supporting systems.
- Prepares jobsite for quality Maintenance activity ensuring cleanliness is maintained and accuracy is monitored.
- Prepares special tooling, spares, materials, and consumables required for service.
- Organizes Vendor Services.
- Schedules and works directly with Vendors on GTG and support equipment activity.
- Maintains records and required documentation.
- Familiar with borescope preparations, execution, and post inspection reporting. Capable to read results and make recommendations.
- Supports Brainstorm Failure Event Scenario development with Team to prepare for Start Up meeting expectations of Operations Leadership relative to GTG’s.
- Supports Infant Mortality Event scenario tabletop exercises for potential failure planning for GTG’s and supporting systems.
- Support Leads and Technicians ensuring Pre-/Post RFO Maintenance activity during rotation is managed.
- Supports the effort to re-assess the Spares, soft goods and consumables required for GTG’s.
- Works directly with Planning and Scheduling Group to ensure Events Team requirements are in alignment during development. Reviews and updates planning and scheduling once execution starts.
- Provide training and mentoring to Event Team Kazakh national workforce.
- Work with other M/R and TCO Teams to ensure synergies are identified and deliverables are met.
- Support the Transition to BB.