Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a (DCC Specialist) (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Provide support to prepare materials and documentation for engineering work requests (EWR) Prepare and update presentations, for weekly, monthly reports
- Keep track and control daily statuses for all Units, Project procedures and action plans
- Keep MoMs as needed
- Participate in weekly audits with the Operation Collect original copies (Acts, Checklists and Chemical MSDS) for Operations
- Complete other special assignments as needed
- Perform various analysis of reports, or according to the Work package, schemes of discharging, etc.
- Support and collect/control all appropriate documentation to initiate MOC up to its closure in the system
- Write descriptions of the Request for Change
- Provide support to PSSR team followed by scanning and providing information on the punch items into CMS system of PSSR punch items so as to promote safe start up and commissioning activities
- Education (Diploma): University Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma or equivalent background
- English, Kazakh, Russian
- Relevant Experience: 2 – 3 years proven work experience in Oil & Gas Environment – in the Project Environment.