Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a (PCN Cybersecurity Engineer) (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in (Tengiz, 28\28). We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Familiarity with the NIST cybersecurity framework
- Familiarity with CVE database for evaluating risks associated with vulnerabilities in systems
- A general understanding of networking infrastructure and IP protocols and equipment. Knowledge of configuration and troubleshooting issues in Routers, Switches, Firewalls, FTE, Windows systems, Virtualization and related automation network architecture
- Understanding and use of more complex test equipment. Able to use basic network diagnostic tools such as ping, telnet, SSH, traceroute, etc. An advanced understanding of networking infrastructure and IP protocols
- Performs advanced troubleshooting and fault finding on many different types of equipment and more complex systems. Performs troubleshooting and fault finding on systems outside of his/her normal scope of work
- Proactively scanning and auditing networks and Automation systems for inconsistent behaviors, zero-day vulnerabilities and any related matters that may affect the vulnerability of PCN Assets. Working with Technical Authority to plan and coordinate resolutions of gaps.