Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a (Competency Development / Assurance Specialist) (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in (Atyrau, 5\2 ). We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements
- Works in the Procedures and Routine Operator Duties group in the Competency Development Group department to create training materials
- Administers the process of creating and updating Maintenance Procedures, to ensure safe and reliable operation, in relation to customer expectations
- Coordinates activities regarding the Procedures Process with the various parties involved (SERIP, Overhaul, etc.).
Plans and conducts training sessions regarding the writing and use of Maintenance procedures
- Performs the role of quality checker of the Procedures and makes sure they meet the requirements of the Procedures Process
- Computer skills: MS Office, ???????? ? Power Point ? Excel
- High education degree