Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat 5113 Rotating Machinery Consultant for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Provides engineering expertise for commissioning, operating, and maintaining rotating and reciprocating equipment.
- Define scope requirement and execute plans to fully commission all rotating machinery within the project.
- Rotating equipment scope covers all the project production operations facilities in the company area which includes electric-motor, steam-turbine, gas fired-turbine, centrifugal/reciprocating equipment- pumps, blowers, compressors, generators, and other machinery items.
- Primary focus is on project completions and commissioning efforts of rotating machinery associated with the project.
- Responsibilities include: conducting commissioning of rotating equipment resolving commissioning/start-up/ and initial operational issues associated with the company rotating machinery Address initial reliability and maintenance issues related to rotating equipment;
- Support of transition plan for rotating equipment between the project and Base Business Operations;
- Supports all aspects of rotating equipment operation - reliability, efficiency, and operability;
- Works across department boundaries to investigate, analyze, and resolve machinery reliability issues to successfully commission and operate the project rotating machinery.
- Efforts/solutions will include process/operations solutions, maintenance/procedural solutions, and physical improvement solutions to address equipment commissioning and operational issues.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to team of machinery engineers for both personnel development and delivering results.
- Share and apply lessons learned and best practices.
- Use technologies that will increase productivity; contribute to the development of others.
Education & Experience:
- Engineering degree (Bachelor).
- 5+ years rotating equipment experience
- Extensive knowledge related to commissioning and operation of large rotating equipment: Steam and gas turbines, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, electric motors, and pumps.
- Experience in sour service oil and gas production preferred.
- Company recognized experience in Rotating Equipment/Machinery field
- Fundamental to skilled level experience with proactively supporting complex process operating facilities, including Operations, Maintenance, and Facilities Engineering teams
- Fundamental to skilled level experience with machinery turnaround planning and execution preferred
- Fundamental to skilled level experience with machinery project planning and execution preferred
- Fundamental to skilled level experience with machinery installation/commissioning, and troubleshooting,
- Fundamental level in machinery diagnostics, and performance monitoring preferred
- Experienced in commissioning/handover of all rotating equipment installation documentation.
- Development and implementation of commissioning procedure and documents for rotating equipment start up and operation.
- Familiarity with and application of industry and corporate codes and standards related to rotating machinery
- Experienced in machinery Root Cause Failure Analysis, asset strategies, ITPMs and bad actor resolution.
- Able to provide commissioning acceptance and technical evaluation of new technologies associated with rotating machinery - application/installation/operation.
- Manage and execute the project completion/commissioning and handover of high/medium-complexity pump, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, steam, and gas turbines and associated ancillary systems, by referencing equipment specifications
- Fundamental level experience with machinery monitoring and diagnostics- ETC Comptest, Bently-Nevada System 1, Level II vibration certification.
- Experienced with business and project management acumen including CSOC and CPDEP principles (best practices, lessons learned), with focus on combining technical, operation, and business factors in machinery issue resolution and recommendations.