Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a (position title) (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- An eligible candidate must have a university degree in linguistics / translation. A successful candidate must have excellent spoken and written communication skills in Russian, Kazakh and English languages.
- A candidate must have previous green-field construction related experience in a range of construction disciplines, including civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, instrument & control disciplines.
- A candidate must have sufficient experience to support communication between non-technical and project support disciplines personnel, including project contracts, planning and control disciplines.
- All eligible candidates will have to take extensive grammatical and technical written tests and additional verbal test
- The candidate is to have higher linguistic education and at least 5 years of work experience as a technical translator.
- The candidate should perform written translation of correspondence, instructions, reports, technical and other documentation.
- Provide interpretation at the meetings and other different level events.