Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat GS Walkdown Coordinator for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Coordinate with Project construction the MC walkdown schedule based on project priorities and SC job fronts requirements.
- Organizes RFSU Walkdowns in coordination with Operations, Project Construction, System Completions, Turnover Coordinators and Punch Coordinators based on Project schedules.
- Organize and accommodate walkdowns according to operations, SC and project construction resources available.
- Verify and supervise the punch list raised by the WD engineers and Punch coordinators during the Pre-MC, Final MC Walkdown and RFSU WDs, and make sure these are aligned with project procedures.
- Verify and supervise that the punch list raised by the WD engineers and Punch coordinators are in accordance with project scope relevant to engineering drawings and under the system boundaries.
- Coordinate and report to operation the 3 Week lookahead walkdown schedule, attend operations meeting to report the weekly progress and constraints.
- Coordinate with Engineering and QA/QC teams the punch items that require clarification and are raised by WD engineers and Punch coordinators during the formal and informal walkdowns.
- Coordinate with planification team the MC and RFSU target dates based in project schedule and project priorities and distribute WD engineer resources accordingly.
- Lead, motivate and support WD engineers to develop their function in the best safe, organized and efficient manner.
Job Specification and requirements:
5+ years Construction projects experience within the Oil and Gas industry.
Mechanical and E&I technical and engineering knowledge.
Capable of understanding systematization process and Systemized drawings.
Experience working in Turnover and understanding of Turnover process.
Advanced level in use of Excel and Microsoft office.