Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Electrical Engineer (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Higher technical or engineering degree, in Electrical is preferred
- Relevant Electrical engineering work experience in the Petrochemical industry not less than 5 years
- Demonstrates high degree of competency in Electrical skills and general knowledge of other key facility engineering disciplines.
- Kazakh, Russian, English
- Familiar with ETAP Load flow software.
- Microsoft Office advanced user, as well as Adobe Acrobat,
- Document Management System.
- Detailed knowledge of International Codes and Standards and their application in a Petrochemical Facility
- Example is Electrical Hazardous Area protection methods and their application
- Working knowledge of Safety in Designs (SID) requirements
- Evidence of independent working skills and self-motivated performance with minimum supervision
- Sustained problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously