Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Instrumentation Engineer I-III (for KZ passport holders)for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’srequirements.
- Assists in the technical input to Project Engineers during early project development phases
- Designs, constructs and modifies medium sized instrumentation systems for process control such as: process end devices for pressure, temperature, and flow measurement; control elements such as control valves and speed controls; wellhead control panels; wiring and junction box enclosures
- Support understanding by engineering and vendor companies’ team members of instrumentation design requirements and project goals
- Review of vendor and contractor engineering company design documents and drawings within Instrumentation discipline to ensure conformity
- Manage to ensure design changes to engineering deliverables are understood and are completed satisfactorily by contractors
- Technical assistance to and instruction to contractor and vendor company’s engineers for developing appropriate Factory Acceptance Test Procedure /FAT/, Site Acceptance Test Procedure /SAT/, Functional Test Procedures /FTP/. Adopting vendor’s procedures
- Assists in the input to and participate in Project Planning, Scheduling and Estimates
- Experience with Smart Plant Instrumentation for datasheet and wiring design
- Understanding of Fire and Gas detection and alarm systems
- Proven skills in technical interactions with vendors and contractors
- Proficiency in use of MS Office Programs is required
- Education: Higher Engineering Degree. (Preferably related to Instrumentation technologies)
- Relevant work experience - not less than 5 years
- Must have basic understanding of oil field or plant processes
- Has broad experience in capital projects of oil & gas fields development, understands sequence of project execution phases and can produce engineering deliverables pertinent to different stages of engineering design.