Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Engineer-III, Mechanical-Lead Engineer, Mechanical (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Knowledge of welding codes and NDT
- Familiar with materials and integrity
- Has experience participating in HAZOP, Design Reviews, 3-D Model Reviews
- Has broad experience in capital projects of oil & gas fields development, understands sequence of project execution phases and can produce engineering deliverables pertinent to different stages of engineering design
- Have a good understanding of principles and techniques in other related disciplines
- Has a good understanding of and applies knowledge of related disciplines (i.e., operations, Health Environment and Safety (HES), business development, etc)
- Demonstrate good to excellent oral and written communication skills to all levels of management
- Stable work history & Team player
- Demonstrates high level of motivation and has clear vision of career development
- Demonstrates high level of technical qualification confidence
- Higher technical education with emphasis on Mechanical/Piping Engineering
- Relevant work experience 5+ years working on large projects.
- Thorough knowledge and extensive practice in implementing and interpretation of local and international industry/regulatory codes and standards
- Has experience in equipment design and calculations (tanks, pressure vessels, boilers, heat exchangers, columns, HVAC) and piping due to complex stresses in sour service in accordance with requirements of NACE, API, ISO and also complying to standards for pressure relieving