Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently recruiting for a KSU Electrical Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry (for KZ passport holders), Atyrau, 5\2.We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Actively and visibly support KSU IIF philosophy.
- Monitor all extra work requests, and flag to Lead Electrical Engineer areas of growth.
- Ensure engineering support for Field Construction Personnel.
- Assist Lead Electrical Engineer, as required.
- Ensure proper project closeout, as per company guidelines.
- Ensure all Engineering Contractor’s technical deliverables are completed, as required, and handed over in a timely manner.
- Participate in project look-back and share lessons learned.
- Ensure optimized use of owner and contractor’s resources, during field execution phase.
- Interface with Construction Manger to ensure quality of work for operability, maintainability, and satisfaction of technical objectives of Project.
- Produce punch list of items to be corrected on CAPEX work, prior to transfer of facilities for commissioning.