Job locationAtyrau, Kazakhstan
Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat Delivery Lead for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to
ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Supervising a team of employees who will be accounting for the completion status of Project and Operations Deliverables required for a safe Start-up of the systems/facilities but not limited to:
• Systems Completion Deliverables (dossiers, quality records, keys, punch lists etc.)
• Regulatory Affairs Deliverables (permits, certificates, passports etc.)
• Operations and Maintenance (PSSRs, procedures, operating spares etc.)
• Engineering & Other Deliverables (redlines, Vendor Key & Action documents etc.)
Track and verify the Project Deliverables’ completion status obtained after Turnaround, construction and commissioning,
validated and electronic files are received for Handover
Responsible for the activities assigned to Project Deliverables validation scope related to the Area.
Identify and understand the deliverables to tag and equipment / sub-system / system relationship and to turnaround scope.
Monitor the readiness status of sub-systems / systems and check the receipt of completion data / documents.
Identify and address any gaps associated with the deliverables’ completion verification for Operations Acceptance.
Assist to the relevant Project teams in defining and allocating the Project deliverables needed for Handover of the scope.
Lead the Delivery team and work closely to set up and populate Handover Packages for Operations Acceptance.
• University Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma
• 5 – 7 years’ experience in Supervision
• 7 – 10 years proven work experience in Oil & Gas Environment.
• In-depth knowledge of relevant specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria, Oil& Gas Facilities Maintenance practices and procedures.
• Proven Experience with Turnarounds and Impact Process
• Proven Experience with Completion and Validation of completed works for Putting into Operations.
• Previous experience in commissioning and / or start-up areas is desirable.
• Proven experience in the management and use of relationship databases and workflows.
• Experience with Facility Acceptance requirements
• Technical evaluation of Regulatory compliance issues as related to the Operations Readiness to Start-up.
Airswift. Warehouse Attendant. Jal, NM Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Warehouse Attendant to join them on 2-years contract with the possibility of transitioning into D...
Business Development Manager
Job Description: Our client who specializes in battery and demand response management for commercial and industrial customers is seeking a Business Development Manager/Regional Sales Manager to wor...
Logistics Advisor II
Our client, a major Oil & Energy Company is seeking an Oil Loss Logistic Analyst to work within their facilities in Spring, TX for a 9-month contract (possible to extend). Responsibilities: Over...