Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat Senior I&C Coordinator for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- A minimum of 15+ years of experience with a proven ability to work within Client team
- Experience in leadership position
- Substantial experience with Honeywell Automation Systems like SIS/FGS Safety Manager, PCS C300 Controllers, Bentley Nevada Vibration Monitoring, CCC – Compressor Anti-Surge Control, Fibre network. Control Logx Alan Bradley PLCs.
- Capable of troubleshooting I&C related problems on commissioning and start-up level.
- High critical thinking/reasoning ability
- Effective communication skills, English both verbal and written essential
- In-depth understanding of Commissioning and Start-up sequence fishbone diagram, SC turnover strategies, completion database and transition management plan for each project
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience with client / contractor interfaces
- Honeywell Automation Experience
Job Specification and requirements:
- Support all HSE Activities / Initiatives. Observe for unsafe acts / unsafe conditions and raise observation cards.
- Participate in Behavioral Based Safety (BBS). Fully support and participate in all Injury and Incident Free (IIF) initiatives through reaching out and communicating with Contractors Staff and trades personnel.
- Compliance with Ethics policies, adheres to Project Execution Procedures.
- Lead multi-skilled teams in the safe execution of I&C pre-commissioning and commissioning testing, including SAT on Honeywell Automation systems, Loop Testing, Safety Integrity Function testing of systems and equipment, to enable such systems and equipment to be safely handed over to Operations for start-up.
- Review and endorse commissioning plans and procedures for all Process Automation Systems
- Act as focal point for all matters concerning the I&C pre-commissiong, commissioning and start-up activities.
- Must be a self-motivated individual who is capable of coaching and mentoring a large number of team members in the technical aspects of commissioning and start-up.
- Supervise and steward all I&C pre-commissioning and commissioning activities at site
- Manage the I&C team participation to MC and RFSU walk-downs
- Assist SC ICT Lead in managing interface with vendors, SC contractor and Operations.
- Review and assess resources to carry out activities in the field