Job locationAtyrau, Kazakhstan
Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat Senior Walkdown Engineer for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
• Become familiar with the Project Systems Completion Execution Plan
• Ensure systems boundary and scope relevant engineering drawings are available along with other requirements before walkdowns
• Schedule MC and RFSU walkdowns in liaison with Contractor and PMT.
• Lead and facilitates pre-walkdown meetings to ensure all participants are aligned on the scope and expected outcome of the scheduled walkdown as detailed in the procedures
• Lead multi-disciplinary Walkdowns (both pre-MC, MC and RFSU) based on walkdown scope
• Lead and facilitates post-walkdown meetings to categorize identified punch list items and finalize them as per the procedures
• Interface with the PLI Coordinators to ensure punch list items are input into MCPlus from walkdowns
• Interface with the Construction and SC Execution Team to ensure all Walkdown Punch Items are closed based on aligned Construction and Commissioning priorities.
• Lead Interface with Operations with regards to Walkdowns. Understands Operations requirements and ensure Operations personnel are familiar and understand the 3GI Walkdown operating rhythm.
• Leads blue zone meetings for their assigned area and aligns all functional / discipline teams to deliver the plan.
• Servant leaders for the execution team; success is defined on their ability to remove barriers from the execution team so they can focus on execution.
• PLI: Punch Bunch Management / Tiger team interface; Leads punch closure prioritization for commissioning and construction. Focal point for resolving issues and removing barriers across all functional teams.
• Responsible for the L3 Schedule for their area. Owns it, speaks to it, keeps it maintained, understands all sequences, aligns it to construction and operations influences.
• Interfaces with construction to support the clean and sequenced custody transfer of permit areas.
• Leading schedule reviews and driving progress against plan
• Ensures they understand all customer (operations) requirements, rapidly responds to queries, ensure that all processes are in place, and delivers a high quality product to operations.
• Aligns construction of the SC priorities, assists construction with barrier removal for MCs and finds creative solutions to open in-sequence work fronts for SC.
• Assures that commissioning execution is unconstrained by assuring the timely availability of commissioning spares and first fills.
• Leads special projects to improve SC performance and improve execution predictability. These projects are random in nature and require a “jack-of-trades” mentality and project managers mindset.
• Driving all deliverables to closure for RFSU including punch list, red-lines and engineering queries
• Proactively removes execution constraints in the supply of personnel, materials, equipment, and services for their assigned area
Job Specification and requirements:
• A minimum of 10+ years of experience with a proven ability to work within Client team leading the commissioning and testing of multi-discipline systems.
• A minimum of 5+ years of project management experience responsible for planning, logistics and execution management
• Engineering degree required (Bachelor).
• In-depth understanding of Commissioning and Start-up sequence fishbone diagram, SC turnover strategies, and transition management plan for area
SWD and Water Transfer Operator
Our client a major upstream company is looking for a Saltwater Disposal and Water Transfer Operator to work on a 2-year long contract in their facilities located in Jal, Nm. Responsibilities: Respo...
Contracts Specialist IV
Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Contracts Specialist to work a 1-year in Calgary, AB. The CS manages, assists, and facilitates pre/post contracting and sourcing activities relat...
Billing Disputes Analyst
- Mount Pearl
Our client, a satellite telecommunications company, is seeking a Billing Disputes Analyst to work on a contract until the end of the year in St. John’s, NL. This person will be responsible for us...