Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat 4999 Electrical Senior Area Coordinator for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Manages and directs sub-ordinate area coordinators and MC engineers
- Manage and direct specialist commissioning vendors on site
- Manage and direct pre-commissioning sub-contractor
- Responds to technical queries from construction & pre-commissioning contractor relating to SC scope
- Owns & drives daily meetings
- Monitors and reports work activities - generates status reports as needed
- Liaise with engineering, operations, construction, and completions teams on electrical commissioning issues.
- Input to commissioning planning for all aspects of electrical commissioning
- Input to commissioning plans and execution documents
- Review or prepare HV/LV Commissioning procedures for site substations, buildings, and modules
- Ensure correct assignment of pre-commissioning check sheets to tagged items and circuits
- Ensure distribution system is commissioned in line with Regulatory requirements
- Responsible for leading commissioning of area substations, stick-built buildings, electrical equipment associated with process and utility systems (HV/LV motors, heaters)
- Co-ordinate commissioning spares lists for electrical equipment
- Review electrical commissioning plan and advise amendments as necessary
- Review current vendor drawings and commissioning documentation
- Attend electrical progress meetings with engineering departments
Education and Experience:
- Qualified to Degree level (Bachelor).
- Team Leadership Experience.
- 10 years relevant Oil and Gas industry experience
- Very strong experience commissioning HV / LV switchgear, transformers, UPS systems, variable speed drives, standby diesel generators, electric heat tracing and cathodic (impressed current) protection.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical testing and procedures for primary and secondary equipment such as protection relays, circuit breakers, disconnectors, current and voltage transformers.