Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a KSU Procurement Coordinator (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Atyrau, 5\2. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Contributes to the systematic management of safety, health, environment, reliability and efficiency to achieve world-class performance which is in support of Operational Excellence strategy
- Supports Procurement Lead and SCM Manager in the delivery of Procurement, Material Management and Logistics services. Provides SCM related consultations to project team
- Develops and delivers project Procurement, Material Management and Logistics processes and procedures.
Ensures that all Procurement, Material Management and Logistics activities are undertaken within their respective scope in accordance with standards and processes, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Ensures that project and business interests are fully protected during all project procurement activities
- Reviews Contractor Procurement-related deliverables
- Ensures that Contractor Procurement, Logistics and Materials Management plans and documents are aligned with project requirements and procedures
- Ensures that proper project controls are in place to effectively monitor suppliers’ performance to forewarn potential risks or problems
- Interfaces and maintains close working relationships with other business functions within such as SCM, Finance, Tax, Legal, Internal Controls, Facilities Management, Logistics and others as necessary to ensure compliance with the set processes and address all issues as needed.
Supports preparation and submission of regular and ad-hoc project SCM reports
- Supports identification and management of Procurement, Material Management and Logistics risks.
Supports in the development and administration of Procurement Strategies and Procurement Plans.
Identifies and selects potential suppliers, vendors and manufacturers in accordance with project needs and requirements
- Runs all tender processes through award and purchase order execution (bid packages preparation, general and project-specific terms and conditions, and the like; evaluation and award criteria; bid evaluation and negotiations; award recommendation; purchase order execution and any other activities needed per the set processes and requirements)
- Performs post-award administration of purchase orders, including change and claims management, and ensures proper close out of all purchase orders
- Delivers Logistics Plan and coordinates freight forwarding for all orders – planning, scheduling, shipping and delivering of all project equipment and materials.
Supports in the delivery and timely completion of logistics studies
- Ensures alignment of logistics planning with project and regulatory requirements. Ensures efficient customs clearance
- Delivers project material management processes, including timely delivery and conformance to specifications, to ensure procurement and delivery of project requirements support project schedule and progress
- Ensures all project materials are appropriately stored and preserved and all transfers and records are effectively managed
Holds responsibility for all issues related to availability and consumption of materials
- Develops and introduces materials control process.
Supports Procurement Lead and SCM Manager to define and execute tasks on increasing Local Content. Determines how the project can support local content and supplier diversity plan
- The individual shall always uphold the foundational goals
- Higher degree education (liberal arts or technical)
- Not less than 10 years of relevant work experience
- Relevant work experience on a capital project (procurement, material management and logistics activities)
- Language skills: English
- Demonstrates working knowledge of procurement, logistics, materials selection and management processes