Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat SMP Piping and Static Lead for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to
ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Brief Job Description:
• Responsible for leading pre-commissioning and commissioning activities for SMP, including experience of steam system commissioning/steam blows.
• Ensure SMP installation is compliant will all applicably company codes and standards (including Safety in Design requirements)
• Supports project red-lining process and MCDR requirements.
• Lead the PTW authorization for all SMP scope recognizing SIMOP impacts to other groups or disciplines
• Executes SMP Check sheets, C Check sheets, Work Method Statements and Commissioning Procedures.
• Liaise with engineering, operations, construction and completions teams on SMP commissioning issues.
• Input to commissioning planning for all aspects of SMP commissioning
• Ensure correct assignment of pre-commissioning check sheets to SMP tagged items
Job Specification and requirements:
• Higher Education in Engineering (Piping or Mechanical).
• 20 years’ field pre-commissioning and commission experience of mechanical equipment and systems.
• 10 years’ experience in similar position - pre-commissioning & commissioning experience on piping systems and mechanical equipment.
• Pre-com - Commissioning & startup of Piping systems, pressure vessel/storage tanks, heat exchangers shell plate, tube and machinery experience.
• Extensive knowledge of ASME, API.ANSI-ASTM. Proficient with Navisworks. Deep knowledge working with P&ID, PFD's, subsystem drawings.
• Direct involvement with Systems Completion work processes, procedures, ITR” s and check-sheets
• Develop work execution plans work method statements, resourced schedules with vendor support.
• Direct supervision of commissioning technicians, and specialty sub-contractors for assigned systems
• Supervise multiple crews.
dynamic testing of rotating equipment
- Oil flushing/ Chemical cleaning techniques / Steam blow / N2He leak testing activities
- Fixed/ Static Equipment