Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat PSC Electrical Discipline Engineer for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements
· Ensure work area safety.
· Prepare CTP’s.
· Prepare livening up procedures.
· Work with isolation authority to agree boundary isolations and LOTO to facilitate pre-comm/commissioning.
· Confirm CTP’s and B sheets cover scope.
· Define resource requirements to meet plan.
· Manage the teams of techs executing complex B and C sheets.
· Act as SME during commission.
· Coach and mentor local techs.
· Drive B sheet and C sheet execution.
· Confirming tests are being set up correctly.
· Review and sign off check sheets and CTP’s.
· Drive PL closure.
· Review contractor weekly lookahead to understand if it’s realistic.
· Level 5 plan
· Support Daily coordination
· Raise RFI’s.
· Test equipment against RFI change.
· Confirm Red Lines are consistent with RFI and tested equipment.
• Leadership Skills
Strong leadership qualities
o Ability to work with self-motivation and confidence
o A good listener
o High level of energy
o Spoken & Written English
Job locationAtyrau, Kazakhstan
5277 PMCS Integration Engineer
Dear all, Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat PMCS Integration Engineer for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidat...
Airswift is seeking an Operations Planner in Lima, Ohio, to support one of our clients in O&G on an 8-month contract. The Operations Planner supports the turnaround planning team in the development...
Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a Turnaround Coordinator to work on a 8 month assignment, with a possibility to be extended, in their facilities in Lima, OH. This position focuses on al...