Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat PTW Area Controller for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Must be familiar with:
• The role and capable of supervising and directing other Team members.
• Knowledge of oil processing facilities and equipment operations, work practices, and operating procedures.
• Technically, Well versed in job functions and the roles and responsibilities of co-workers.
• Knowledgeable in activity planning and scheduling.
• Good reading and understanding skills of engineering documents such as construction drawings, P&ID, Schedules, Plot Plans and Maps.
• Safety management – Isolation (Design & Effective Control).
Job functions and responsibilities
• Knowledge of Systems and Systems Completion process.
• Understands PTW safety instruction philosophy of work activity categorization and can assist work groups with PTW preparations.
• Understands the safety instruction requirements of a Planning Phase Hazard Analysis (PPHA) and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
• Establish strong alliance and interface with FGP Construction, System Completion, Operations & HES Team as a primary focal contact for PTW.
• Ensure procedures and processes are clearly communicated to all work groups.
• Capable of delivering process orientation and awareness to users.
• Provides support to and actively participates in Save Your Life Actions (SYLA) and IIF Programs
• Participates in Safety Meetings.
• Coach and mentor PTW staff to ensure a consistent application of the process is applied.
• Participate in PTW daily meetings and ensure there is enough detail / supporting doc’s to accurately identify potential clash and Simultaneous Activities.
• Attend the Permit Office (Daily) for PTW revalidation
• Evaluate and agree any required Isolation scope.
• Communicate WRPs on emergency actions (e.g location of muster areas, contact information)
• Carry out the role of ‘Permit Controller across Discipline / Geographically.
• Continuous monitoring of PTW process and overall effectiveness.
• Regular inspection of worksites ensuring tasks are undertaken in safe manner.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
Education Higher Technical (preferably with a specialization in oil-and-gas industry).
Work experience Minimum 5 year’s experience in oil and gas industry with solid trade / operations background
Language skills English.
PC knowledge and skills Advanced computer skills with MS Office Software (e.g. Word, Excel, Power-point, and Visio, Project).
I and C Engineering Professional Associate
- San Jose
Airswift is looking for an I&C Engineer to work in a big company in San Jose, CA for a 11 months contract with the possibility to extend or go permanent with the company. Heres what youll need: Ba...
Environmental Specialist IV
One of our major clients in Oil & Gas Industry is looking for an Environmental Specialist to join them on a one-year contract in Houston, Texas. Responsibilities: Title V certification and deviatio...
Administrative Assistant V
Airswift is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work at an oil and gas company in Houston, TX for a 1 year contract with the possibility to extend or go permanent with the company. Responsi...