Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Risk and Opportunity Senior Analyst (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Evaluating economic opportunities and risks across the production operations value chain. This includes risk-based prioritization of items based on regulatory compliance, process safety, economic impact, and environmental considerations while maximizing value & profit
- Supporting the development of new value adding opportunities & risk mitigations, including LPO mitigation, by providing insights on the economic and qualitative tradeoffs across the value-chain
- Takes inputs on the identified opportunities & risks from the six core optimization processes, IOCC Field & Plant positions, LPO Coordinator, process engineers, RMG and senior consultants to lead the economic & qualitative evaluation & tradeoffs
- Coordinates with SMEs to ensure appropriate input of risk, probabilities, constraints, CAPEX/OPEX, cost and production impacts
- Use of economic tools (including Petro & Decision Analysis) for the economic and qualitative evaluations.
Obtaining data input from key SMEs across the value chain to incorporate into economic tools
- Works closely with IOCC leaders and others to prioritize the opportunities & risks based on key decision criteria and budget as agreed upon
- Works with IOCC leaders and others to develop pre-read materials and facilitates communication meetings on the value proposition of opportunities and risks
- Supports forward-looking economic analysis for Capital projects, Turnaround teams, Strategic Studies with the purpose of improving Plant gross margin
- Utilize the RIPT tool to evaluate risks and incorporate results into overall prioritization of risks and opportunities
- Education: Higher technical, financial/economics
Work experience: 5 or more years
Language skills: Russian, English
- Computer skills: SME knowledge of LPO Tier Coding in EC. Experienced user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)