Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a GS Construction Supervisor-Pipelines (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Communicate the construction requirements to all contractors’ and ensuring compliance and conformance with the safety plan, quality plan and Client requirements
- Provide direct field supervision, and coordinate the activities of construction contractors within assigned areas
- Provide daily supervisory surveillance checks and records, ensuring that contractors’ management and supervision are providing safe working conditions and permit procedures, protective equipment, experienced / qualified supervision and manpower, with reliable, well maintained equipment to execute the contracted works as per contract schedule and targets
- Routinely study, check, review and validate the discipline scope of work against the appropriate Contract Requisition to ensure the Contractors correctly interpret and comply with the latest revision AFC drawings, quantities, and specifications
- Perform duties of PIC in field in accordance with SI-105 and others where included by reference.
- Strong safety awareness and adherence to safe working practices during site execution phase.
- Perform other tasks upon request from the Construction Superintendent
- A degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Minimum 6-10 years of total industry specific experience
- Language skills: English
- Computer skills: Word, Excel and Power Poin
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #GSConstructionSupervisorPipelines