Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a E&EX Inspector 5 (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
• Take responsibility for execution of effective company assurance activities associated to Ex equipment within the work scope.
• Verify that all contractor personnel associated to Ex equipment management activities are competent as per the project Ex Competency Plan. Compile regular work scope competency for inclusion into the overall project verification dossier.
• Make sure that the requirement for all installation and inspection as per the Project Ex Initial Detailed Inspection – Inspector Information Guide.
• Continually liaise and support the contractor(s) with all installation, inspection and preservation issues.
• Ensure that sufficient level of planned activities is being performed for inspection activities associated to notification of inspection (NFI) requests issued by the contractors.
• To ensure 100% of completed Ex equipment QVD’s reviewed and Implemented as per Project requirements. oversee site execution of QVD/efficiency initiatives.
• Verify that the Contractor is highlighting any equipment installed not per design e.g. location, manufacturer, model number etc. via the RFI process.
• Liaise with Ex Compliance Lead on all matters related to Ex program.
• Monitor all aspects of CompEx inspections during the construction phase, to ensure adherence to the company technical requirements and applicable codes including SID (Safety in Design).
• Conduct E&I surveillance and witness testing associated with equipment and systems in accordance with ITP.
• Monitoring of electrical and instrumentation installation, above and below ground, junction boxes, cable tray installation, cable pulling, dressing of cable, glanding, labeling, terminations, tube bending and calibrations.
• Issue Non-Conformance Report (NCR) for violation of specifications, installation details or design.
• Verify equipment is installed in correct area of classification.
• Witness and verify that all testing procedures for grounding, megger, Hi-hot, point to point and calibration have been approved and are on site.
• Confirm testing parameters are duly recorded and that testing equipment is calibrated.
• Review procedures for testing/examining components with the optimal method and techniques.
• Analyse and make recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of assignments and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Adhere to and support Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Observe for unsafe acts / unsafe conditions and raise observation cards.
• Review and approve contractor quality programs and inspection and test plans submitted per contract requirements; identify appropriate hold or witness points on inspection and test plans
• Perform any other duties as assigned
- Education (Diploma): Higher technical degree
- Work experience: Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in the specified inspection discipline and a minimum of five (5) years of Quality Control construction activities in the oil, gas and/or petrochemical projects
- Language skills: English
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point