Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat SCADA Safety Manager Engineer for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Brief Job Description:
• Keep assets assigned to the position’ custody, to be comply with Corporate Information Risk Management (IRM) program.
• Implement and Verify company’s IRM policies and controls related to Automation Process Control Network (Industrial Control) systems
• Provide reports and presentations on timely fashion and clearly deliver required information to targeted audience.
• Engineering reviews, project support and documentation development for Automation project related to SCADA/C300/SM
• Develop database, HMI and configuration on SCADA as per the approved job pack.
• Develop C300 software, configuration and commissioning of the systems supplied by various projects.
• Develop Honeywell Safety Manger software and test as per the project design.
• Develop test procedures for the project design and modifications
• Work within the team and actively participate project commissioning activities.
Job Specification and requirements:
• Experience in site support of pre-commissioning and commissioning works for Honeywell PKS
• Knowledge and experience in Honeywell PKS on-process (on-line) modification and changes
• Knowledge and experience in Honeywell PKS on-process (on-line) upgrades (both hardware and software)
• Knowledge and experience in Honeywell PKS maintenance, troubleshooting, problem fixing
• Experience with Honeywell DSA and OPC
• Experience with Honeywell SCADA controllers and channels
• Experience with C300 and SM
• Experience with configuration and troubleshooting of various communication protocols using in Process Automation as Modbus TCP/IP, OPC fundamental.
• Experience with Honeywell HMI and with Lin & Associates ALTIUS HMI library is a plus
The following candidates must have:
• Qualification: Engineering Degree/Diploma in Automation or related subjects.
• Language Skills: English
• 10+ years’ work as engineer on-site in Industry field.
• 5+ years’ experience with Honeywell PKS
• Team player, but also to be confident to work alone in remote location with only radio communication with other team members.
Project Information Engineer
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Project Information Engineer to work in their facilities located in Schiedam, Netherlands under a 1-year contract with pos...
Electrical Superintendent - Norway
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek an Electrical Superintendent to join them in Stord, Norway, on a 15-month contract. Task & Responsibilities To be responsible for guidance...
Installation Analysis Engineer
Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to recruit an Installation Analysis Engineer to join them on a contract position in Paris, France. OVERVIEW OF ROLE The Installation Analysis En...