Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat Automation Application Lead for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to
ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our customer's requirements.
The Automation Application Lead will be responsible for a team of engineers to deliver applications into the Process Control Network (PCN). The scope of the role will include the Installation, Testing, Support and Maintenance of all Applications in PCN.
The role will also include system’s integration and the transfer of the process data to the business network for the end users to consume, which is required to make real time business decisions.
As the Application Lead it will be your responsibility to coordinate with multiple vendors ensuring that all applications meet the Cybersecurity standards \ Information Protection guidelines. Leveraging Cybersecurity tools, the team will identify vulnerabilities and ensure appropriate mitigations are in place.
- Should be graduate in the Computer Science related major with at least Bachelor’s degree. Not less than 12 years’ experience in ICS /IT related filed is required.
- Must have minimum 7 years of experience with Petrochemical and Oil & Gas clients, Automation, electrical control systems, products and industry standards.
- In depth knowledge and expertise of Industrial Control & Monitoring Systems, instrumentation, devices, Automation Applications, Operating systems.
- Experience working in Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Preferably Honeywell, PLC Based Control Systems, preferably Allen Bradley
- Industrial Ethernet (EtherCAT, Ethernet IP, Safety rated networks) communications between machine PLCs and database systems
- Comprehensive understanding of Cybersecurity vulnerabilities, mitigations and improving overall network security with the use of tools such as Nessus, Claroty, Intrusion Detection devices, Application layer firewalls, Splunk log analysis and SolarWinds for monitoring and metrics.
- Familiarity with the NIST cybersecurity framework
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels of the organization and drive collaboration across all levels of the business
- Strong Influence and Coaching Skills
- Detail oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple assignments with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to successfully implement improvements using lean principles & best practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritize critical path activities.
- Ability to Mentor, coach & prioritize work for other team members
- Understanding of electrical fundamentals and safety practices.
- Understanding of process controls systems and power distribution systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The position is responsible for the successful Handover of all Automation Application Systems, including the relevant documentation and Dataflow & Architecture drawings
- Reviews network and system designs, Application data flow submitted by Engineering and Vendors and provide accurate and relevant input to improve Cybersecurity, Reduce vulnerability footprints and maintain Zone separation
- Coordinate Information Protection Compliance work to ensure systems meet corporate information protection and Cyber Security guidelines
- Ensure all solutions meet the requirements for reliability, availability, scalability and supportability.
- Develop new custom technology solutions to enable business process improvements
- Create new and maintain existing business analytics dashboards
- Continuously work on the integration of all Automation Control Systems in one network in order to
- reduce reaction time during incidents
- provide centralized management
- improved access control and logging
- increase the control systems engineers' efficiency
- Monitor all PCN applications to ensure reliability and detect issues prior to them arising
- Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as industry practices
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Coordinate the work of the IT team in order to maintain the highest level of availability of all Automation IT Systems.