Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat Telecommunication Power - Utilities Engineer Senior for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28 / 28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Primary Job Duties/Functions:
- Commits to and champions the implementation of a safe working environment for everyone on the project and the continuing establishment of an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) culture.
- Development of systems completions database turnover systems and Completions turnover documents to facilitate systemized completions execution plan.
- Coordination of site completions activities for telecommunication turnover systems. Work directly with the contractor and sub-contractors’ teams to oversee the day-to-day activities.
- Assist with completion interface issues between multiple site stakeholders.
- Identify issues to the Automation Completions Manager associated with meeting completions execution, cost, and schedule objectives and provide recommendations to overcome any gaps.
- Develop and endorse scope of work for site change notices and oversees the resultant implementation and work execution.
- Interfaces with the site Technical Services team for subject matter support.
- Lead a team of commissioning contractors, vendors & specialist from MC through to RFO of all Telecommunication systems.
- Knowledge of the site Engineering tools and processes RFI, TQ, TMOC, CMS LMDS SCMT
- Completions team authority for telecommunications systems, including Networking, CCTV, Access Control, Telephony, Radios, Fibre Optics, UPS&DC power, Meteorological. & Wireless gateway system
- Provide pre-commissioning/mechanical completion oversight and verification.
- Liaise with the mechanical completion phase equivalent position for transition to final Hook-up and Commissioning Phase.
- Ensure facilities are constructed per applicable industry and specifications and standards. Interface with the Quality team in matters related to conformance in assigned work scope areas and construction standards and methodologies.
- SAT execution for all telecommunications systems, including Networking, CCTV, Access Control, Telephony, Radios, Fibre Optics, UPS&DC power, Meteorological & Wireless gateway system
- Review and endorse commissioning plans and procedures.
- Lead multi-skilled teams in the safe execution of telecommunication commissioning.
- Provide support to short and longer-term planning recommendations for Completions Team tactical execution
- Provide on-site coordination support and assistance in ensuring resources are adequately deployed in priority areas
- Provide support for operations and maintenance of installed telecommunication and electronic systems covering entire project.
- Understand, communicate and adhere to company policies for management of change for all aspects of work on commissioning and operational systems and equipment
Key skills and experience required:
- Extensive, broad technical experience across a range of large facility support and operational systems.
- Must be a self-motivated individual who is capable of coaching and mentoring a large number of team members in the technical aspects of commissioning and start-up.
- Ability to demonstrate model behaviors and be comfortable working closely with peers and senior leadership across the organization.
- Possess “expert” knowledge of the transition processes from project to stable operation of a large scale facility
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities including Licenses and Certifications:
- Diploma in Discipline
- Eight (8) years’ experience working on large-mega size turnover projects.
- Broad commissioning Knowledge across CCTV, ACS, PAGA, Networks, Telephony, Radio, Data and Fiber Infrastructure and Meteorology systems.