Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a 3GP Construction Superintendent (for KZ passport holders)
for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with
the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the
company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our
- Manage and lead day-to-day lifting activities for all crews onsite in Slug Catcher and Reception Areas.
- Ensure contractor's compliance with company's Health, Safety and Environment codes, procedures, and policies.
- Monitor contractor's lifting and rigging work plans, method statements, JSAs, and permits to ensure safe work execution.
- Monitor and control the daily / weekly activities for all lifting teams to align with the required schedule. Ensure that all crews have a “Plan of the Week” available every Saturday to communicate daily and weekly targets for work required to be completed.
- Ensure all relevant equipment performance, certification and condition data are recorded accurately.
- Field focused, supervisory role with 80 % field presence and direct pro-active and collaborative interface with contractors and owners’ team.
- Participation in owner and contractor's toolbox talks, presentations.
- Review lifting plans and procedures to ensure safe execution of all lifting and rigging operations onsite.
- Monitor construction activities, identify risks and influence the business partner to execute the work safely.
- Engage workers and crews positively to review permits and JSAs, Proactively identify hazards, unsafe acts / unsafe conditions, and near misses. Utilize Stop Work Authority to coach and mentor crews and workers to work safe and document interventions on observation cards.
- Review Permits and JSAs Daily and provide guidance to the construction teams to ensure awareness of SIMOPS and to mitigate hazards.
- Track all planned critical lifts and other lifting operations in line with the project schedule.
- Provide technical advice on matters pertaining to heavy transport and rigging/lifting operations, management of change, deviations and / or non-compliances
Education: Construction Management Degree
- Minimum 8 years Oil/Gas or Petrochemical capital projects experience, with at least 15 years construction experience.
- Experience with structural steel, piping, and large equipment installation and lifting and rigging operations.
Language Skills: Proficient in English
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #3GPConstructionSuperintendent