Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Construction Coordinator (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Atyrau, 14\14. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Brief Job Description:
- Responsible for compliance with safety regulations and TCO HSE Policy on the construction site. At least once a month should complete the site BBS observation.
- Actively promotes safety culture and personally demonstrate commitment to comply with safety rules as a part of his normal duty on the construction site.
- Responsible for timely completion of all installation work inspections.
- Should be informed on the scope of work, terms of contracts and ensure the Contractor to comply with them.
- Oversees the construction progress, compliance with scope, schedule and quality of construction and repair work.
- In collaboration with Technical and Design Supervision checks the quality of materials, products and structures according to the approved design and estimate documentation, working drawings, SNiPs, standards, specifications, norms of labor safety and updates the Incoming Inspection Log.
- Checks and monitors compliance of the Contractor with Project manpower requirements and informs the Contractor to involve additional resources to meet the schedule due to lack of progress or delay of materials and performance problems.
- Daily inspection of the Contractor’s (Construction, Technical and Authorship) site Logs and detailed construction and installation activities Plan.
- Provides daily photo reports and weekly construction progress reports, highlights for management necessary action items and proposes remedial measures to meet the schedule.
- Takes measures to prevent and eliminate the defects.
- Examines the reasons of failure to meet the schedule and deterioration of construction and installation works, takes measures to prevent and eliminate them.
- Participates in the review and coordination of design changes during the construction process, promptly addresses all issues related to material, products and structures replacement in coordination with Technical and Design Supervision.
- Participates in commissioning and handover process.
- Participates in weekly meetings to review construction progress and status.
- Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
- Responsible for checking and signing act of hidden work and act of acceptance, commissioning acts in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the timely elimination of discrepancy revealed during the construction together with Technical Supervision.
- Controls quantity of Contractor equipment and personnel assigned to reimbursable jobs to maximize work execution efficiency and minimize overall cost.
- Interfaces with appropriate Project Engineer(s) on technical issues to ensure project objectives are met.
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #ConstructionCoordinator