Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Business Analyst-II-III (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Atyrau, 5\2. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Brief Job Description:
- Works as a member of a multi-functional team to support / accomplish the following on projects or portfolio of projects:
- Develops the WBS, CBS, OBS with other project team members
- Works with Finance to ensure established accounting processes, systems, and procedures are followed
- Implements and manages project controls processes, systems, and procedures
- Administers CE impacted MOC, including budget transfers and contingency drawdown
- Generates integrated project progress, performance, & forecast reports
- Works with other project team members to identify and resolve CE issues
- Works with Project Contracting and Cost Estimating & Budgeting to estimate changes and claims
- Monitor AFE budget, run ad hoc requests for AFE/CC actuals vs spent; actuals vs. estimate; AFE details, and etc.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Education: Higher degree
- Relevant work experience - not less than 1-2 years.
- Computer software (e.g., MS Word, Excel, basic scheduling applications such as MS Project)
- Language knowledge ( Russian, Kazakh, English)
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #BusinessAnalyst