Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat Quality Lead for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28/28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Description: Quality Lead role is to support structured and predictable outcomes by ensuring project quality objectives and strategies are met, which enable long term reliability, sustainable production and effective process safety management.
Oversight of delivery of effective QA QC Program on assigned area/scope through MC
• Implement the Site Quality Plan and Project Quality Plan
• Assign and authorise competent site staff to inspect and monitor the quality of work in accordance with the Site Quality Plan, Business Partner’s method statements, and inspection and test plans.
• Ensure that Project procedures are updated, and duly implemented.
• Review, coordinate, and accept all Business Partner’s deliverables such as quality plans, inspection and test plans, method statements, procedures, specifications, materials supplies and certification, trade tests, third party inspection etc prior to work commencing.
• Ensure that the Business Partner’s Quality Control records reflect the items in the inspection and test plan.
• By means of audit / inspection, ensure that Business Partner’s staff are in receipt of the latest revision Approved for Construction (AFC) drawings, procedures, specifications, purchase orders, requisitions etc.
• Monitor and ensure that a comprehensive record of documentation and certification of work is maintained and to support a satisfactory handover of the completed works to the Client.
• Participate in developing and implementing effective Construction Surveillance Program schedule and perform surveillance activities on all construction contractors to ensure compliance with the Site Quality Plan, contractors’ method statements and inspection and test plans.
• Perform other tasks upon request from the discipline Quality Managers and Site Execution Manager
Schedule and cost stewardship for assigned area/scope
• Verify that the 120 Day Lookahead schedule (IWP-level schedule) is in line with the long-term area milestones, raise schedule issues to the CEs for resolution, or mitigate within the L3
• Implement and monitor timely completion of QVDs as per agreed KPIs
• Identify doable cost reduction opportunities. Implement more strategic cost reduction opportunities.
• Monitor execution metrics including productivity, cost, manpower, etc. to identify trends and facilitate development and implementation of mitigation plans for proactive corrections and recovery efforts.
Responsible for day-to-day interface with the Business Partner’s Quality team to ensure delivery of all required scope documentation and ongoing QAQC support is in line with Project Quality Plan
Manage interface with Systems Completions
• Lead coordination efforts with System Completions and Certification team to ensure all ME&I PLI’s are properly allocated
• Manage MC Close out in coordination with Construction & System Completions
• Ensure MC Skylines are aligned to Construction Schedule & QVD’s. Provide visibility of schedule impact for delayed subsystems. Manage and mitigate deviations and exceptions as required to achieve MC
• Ensure alignment with Contractor on QVDs required for MC (MCDR)
• Monitor all required QVDs are being completed, including required stamps.