Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a 3GI Walk Down Engineer (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Brief Job Description:
FGP is the next expansion in TCO’s long term Asset Development Strategy. FGP scope is to increase oil production and gas injection capacity. Includes additional wells, gathering system, 3GP, 3GI (sour gas re-injection facilities), power generation and other utilities. 3GI has its own dedicated camp (Aspan Village).
The SC Walkdown Engineer will be accountable for supporting the 3GI Certification Manager in scheduling and managing constructions and RFSU walkdowns. Candidate will ensure that walkdown packages are prepared and available before walkdowns. The 3GI Systems Completion (SC) Team is an integrated team comprised of resources from SC Contractor, Sub-contractors, MAC, Vendors and, TCO staff.
The SC Walkdown Engineer will:
- Become familiar with the Project Systems Completion Execution Plan
- Ensure systems boundary and scope relevant engineering drawings are available along with other requirements before walkdowns
- Schedule construction and RFSU walkdowns in liaison with Contractor and PMT.
- Facilitates pre-walkdown meetings to ensure all participants are aligned on the scope and expected outcome of the scheduled walkdown as detailed in the punch list procedure
- Facilitates post-walkdown meetings to categorize identified punch list items and finalize them as per the punch list procedure
- Interface with the PLI Coordinators to ensure punch list items are input into MCPlus from walkdowns
- Responsible for monitoring QVD progress in the MCPlus to ensure walkdowns are scheduled as at when dues.
- Responsible for the Reporting Walkdown status and progress for the project
- Responsible for implementing the SC procedures, bulletins and support project metrics
- Interfaces with the Systems Completion Team, Engineering Team and Construction Team to ensure effective understanding of the Punch list Procedure.
- Support the delivery of the Project and SC Team’s KPI’s, including cascading safety, quality and schedule KPI’s onto every individual in the MC Plus team.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Prior experience working for TCO and knowledge of TCO standards and specifications is a significant advantage.
- English proficiency required. Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Experience in the use of the Project’s Systems Completion Database (MCPlus)
- Demonstrated experience in reading, understanding and interpretation of Engineering drawings.
- Past experience in construction coordination is desired.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with at least 5+ years’ experience in international complex modular construct project in multicultural, multifunctional team.
- Has previous TCO experience and be familiar with project execution requirements as it relates to Construction in a high H2S environment.
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #3GIWalkDownEngineer