Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a PTW Administrator & System Support (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Job functions and responsibilities:
- Carry out the role of Administrator geographically across the FGP – new facilities.
- Coach and mentor co-workers to ensure a consistent application of the process is applied.
- Capable of delivering process orientation and awareness to users.
- Ensure procedures and processes are clearly communicated to all work groups.
- Establish strong alliance and interface with FGP Construction, Systems Completion, Operations & HES Team as a primary focal contact for PTW administration and information.
- Participates (when required) in daily coordination meeting (PTW).
- Participates in Safety Meetings
- Knowledge of Systems and Systems Completion process.
- Understands PTW safety instruction philosophy of work activity categorization and can assist work groups with PTW preparations.
- Provides support to and actively participates in SYAL and IIF Programs (inc’ job-site visit’s).
- Maintain adequate material and supplies - required to ensure steady state operation of the process.
- Accurate and precise management of registration and record keeping.
- Understands ROK requirements for archiving of complete and/or expired PTW and support documents.
- Compiling weekly (& Ad-hoc) activity status reports for FGP Leadership.
- Compiling weekly performance compliance (Audit Program) report.
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #PTWAdministratorSystemSupport