Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a GS E&I Walkdown Engineer (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Schedule and Facilitate E&I Walk Downs in liaison with the Project Construction, Turnover and Contractor based on Contractor's Walk Down Notice.
- Organizes RFSU Walkdowns in coordination with the Project Construction, System Completions, Turnover Coordinators and Punch Coordinators based on Project schedules.
- Participate in Pre-MC and Final MC Walkdown, raise observation and follow up completion.
- Ensures that scope relevant to engineering drawings and system boundaries are available along with other requirements before E&I Walkdowns.
- Facilitate pre-walkdown and post-walkdown meetings to ensure all participants are aligned with the scope and expected outcome of the E&I Walkdown as detailed in the Walkdown and Punch List procedure.
Job Specification and requirements:
- 2 + years E&I Experience;
- Capable of reading and understanding Electrical and instrumentations Engineering drawings;
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office);
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- TCO standards knowledge and TCO projects working experience is desirable;
- Good Communication Skills; Written and verbal English skills at intermediate level
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #GSE&IWalkdownEngineer