Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a GS Admin – PMT Office (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements
Brief Job Description:
- Coordination & management of office administrative services supporting to assigned area.
- Technical and administrative duties include, scanning hard-copy documents, electronic filing, document formatting, management of stationary provisions, shredding, copying, mailing, and co-coordinating IT needs.
- Assists with receiving and filing related documents in a timely manner, as well as making accurate entries and updates in project databases.
- Arranging meetings for project personnel and conference rooms.
- Rotational transportation and accommodation booking.
- Handling business travel arrangements for assigned area personnel as requested.
- Coordinate services to Offices (Maintenance, housekeeping, catering, office supplies).
- Other duties as assigned or required by Line Manager
Job Specification and requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication Skills.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- Professional experience in the administrative sphere (2+years preferred);
- Proven I-Logistics experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office advanced user.
- Language skills: Kazakh, Russian, English.
- Strong communication skills and stress-resistance attitude.
- Ability to handle stress while executing multiple concurrent tasks.
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #GSAdminPMTOffice