Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Administrative Assistant (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Brief Job Description:
Handle administrative issues, related to maitaining documentation, liaising with customers
Job Specification and requirements:
Education: College/University degree. Work Experience:
- Develop a detailed action plan for fulfillment of set tasks
- Collect, summarize and structure the information
- Develop resolution options within the framework of professional duties
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Assist Admin Services Supervisor and group employees.
- Accomplish various routine tasks, as required by supervisor
- Express his/her thoughts clearly and in structured manner both in written and verbal form
- Confident user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Visio), ?1 (modules on maitaning time sheets and placing requests – primary level). Ariba (purchasing module - primary level)
Language Skills: Kazakh, Russian, English – Level 3 according to TCO scale
Probation period: 1-month
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #AdministrativeAssistant