Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a GS Construction Engineer - Pipelines (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Assist Company and Business Partners in safely executing construction activities to ensure on time/budget completion within specifications.
- Interface with KPJV engineering, Business Partners, FGP & BB Operations, Third-Parties, Vendors, and other FGP project groups to plan/coordinate activities and resolve issues.
- Be a leader in work safety and environment protection:
- Contributes to consistent safety management, environmental protection, health, reliability, and efficiency to achieve world class performance in support of TCO Operational Excellence strategies;
- Participates in and supports site safety programs
Document Review and Approval
- Review/approve design change notices and Business Partner deliverables including method statements, field designs, job packs, IWPs, etc.
Site Verification & Validation
- Ensure site execution compliance with project specifications and ROK regulations.
- Participate and coordinate site walkdowns of completed work scope and facilitate closure of punchlist items.
Technical Problem Solving
- Apply technical skills to proactively eliminate design and/or construction problems and develop creative solutions to overcoming difficult issues.
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #GSConstructionEngineerPipelines