Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a FGP Reliability Consultant (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Job functions and responsibilities:
- Contributes to operational assurance by supporting and implementing the TCO policy of protecting people and environment.
- Contributes to the systematic management of safety, environment, health, reliability, and efficiency to achieve world-class performance which is in support of TCO Operational Excellence strategy.
Supports the development and execution of the FGP Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and PM Package Development
- Performs his/her activity in accordance with objectives and targets defined by the FGP Lead Reliability Consultant.
- Consults other facilities spoecialists to help resolve complex problems associated with equipment.
- Utilizes advanced engineering analysis and evaluation techniques, reliability methods and process understanding to solve complex issues related to equipment reliability.
- Applies processes and standards to engineer equipment or maintenance methods to improve plants reliability
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to review reliability plans for complex plants (high pressure hydrogen, H2S, LPG, gas, dehydration, liquified natural gas, etc.).
- Coordinates multi-discipline reliability improvement projects.
- Recommends solutions to improve process and standard opportunities
RCM and PM Package User Consultation:
- Serves as a key technical expert on reliability centered maintenance strategies
- Provides mentoring to other FGP reliability consultants
- Determines and develops required types of reliability training and conducts the training when required.
- Conducts periodic RCM and PM Package training for users and presentations to familiarize users
Understands and utilized to the latest Reliability Systems and Tools:
- Understands Global System Model communication within Chevron.
- Scans industry processes and evaluates new reliability processes and standards/technology for general application in plants
- Is aware of the latest information of the Reliability systems and tools both within Chevron and TCO
- Familiar with current CVX/TCO maintenance strategies and standards
- Fully understands data and reporting requirements behind all automated reliability metrics
Is responsible for:
- Non-execution or improper execution, quality and timeliness of his job functions provided by the job description, within the limits of applicable ROK legislation
- Compliance with labour and performance discipline, safety, labor protection and fire safety requirements.
- Integrity of work documentation and compliance with data privacy requirements in terms of information received in the process of performing his job functions.
- Compliance with internal regulatory documents, company rules and procedures/policies.
- Timely informing immediate supervisor about potential and identified risks for the company business unit
- Material damage (loss) caused to the company by his activities (or inaction) related to performing his job functions.
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #FGPReliabilityConsultant