Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat PTW Specialist for one of our largest projects in Tengiz, 28/28 days rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The primary responsibility for this position is to manage the coordination and control of work activities through the PTW & Isolation processes / procedures across Systems or Areas transitioned through Systems Completions for the project. Integrate fully, construction activities and system completion with production operations base business work activities. The PTW Specialist will supervise and mentor positions created to support the the project and SIMOPS work processes at the Permit Offices. This position will be a primary liaison between Project Construction, System Completions, Production Operations and HES work groups for identifying and communicating PTW and SIMOPS issues aligning with SI-105 requirements to control work and provide safe work environments for personnel.
Must be familiar with:
- Knowledge of oil processing facilities and equipment operations, work practices, and operating procedures.
- Technically, Well versed in job functions and the roles and responsibilities of co-workers.
- Knowledgeable in activity planning and scheduling.
- Good reading and understanding skills of engineering documents such as construction drawings, P&ID, Schedules, Plot Plans and Maps.
It is required:
- 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Higher Education (preferably with a specialization in oil-and-gas industry)
- English - Advanced
- Advanced computer skills with MS Office Software (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Visio, Project).