Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Passport and Visa Control Inspector (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Atyrau, 5\2. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Brief Job Description:
- Provides support to national TCO employees and their family members in obtaining work / entry visas (+visas for dependents) and works with national TCO employees from the very beginning until all preliminary actions are completed for them to obtain work visas
- Directly cooperates with the Chevron Immigration service and organizes events for obtaining visas
- Explains the procedure for obtaining visas and submits a list of necessary documents to the TCO national staff
- Informs the Group of International and Domestic Appointments of the TCO HR about the progress of work before processing documents for obtaining a visa and after
- Informs the Group of International and Domestic Appointments of TCO HR about changes in the procedure for obtaining work visas and new rules
- Obtains visas for TCO national employees for business trips and study abroad
- Interacts with the CWT agent in Almaty on forwarding, delivery, control and return of documents of TCO employees
- Provides advice to foreign specialists regarding the rules for processing documents on arrival, departure and during their stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan and other countries.
- Provides registration of the CIS and notification of arriving employees and visitors through the Egov portal.
Job Specification and requirements: Higher education corresponding to the position held. At least 1 year of work experience in the relevant field, knowledge of Kazakh, Russian and English (level 3 and higher). A confident user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Outlook, Share Point
- Legislative and regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan regulating this activity, including the rules for issuing visas of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as extending and shortening their validity periods
- The procedure for preparing and processing documents for issuing and extending visas
- Basics of office management organization
Ethics of business communication and business correspondence
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #PassportandVisaControlInspector