Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Power Systems PSSR Coordinator (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Contributes to safety program, health and environment protection, reliability and efficiency to achieve world-class performance of TCO OE strategies.
- Takes participation in BBS/IIF/V&V and other TCO/FGP Safety program
- Demonstrates understanding of Incident and Injury Free operation and applied these principles in an operating plant or commissioning and start up environment
- Addresses safety issues and mitigates risk in Start Up planning and Transient Operations
- Thorough understanding of the Systems Completions process and systems completions HES Execution planning
- Has a thorough understanding and appreciation of TCO SI-139 and experience in applying the checklists to actual activities.
- Has shown the ability to support and coordinate PSSR reviews on a large construction projects in the oil and gas industry
- High level of understanding and experience in the coordination of PSSR activities.
- Able to deal with evolving situations and changing priorities. Work with all levels of the Project Management team and propose/implement action plans to correct/mitigate issues.
- Direct experience working in project environment and understands the requirements of PSSR in relation to timing of PSSR and importance of Pre-PSSR.
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical HES processes, TCO SI’s, and TCO SID Manual.
- PC competency, strong administrative skills, well organized with strong communication skills
- Self-starting behavior and ability to work independently
- Write and speak in a clear and convincing manner
- Leads Operations team in all HES Activities including PSSR, PTW application & Safeguard Verification Programs
- Acts as a first point of contact for FGP PSSR process and activities related to PSSR
- Coordinates and tracks HES performance metrics Reviews related to PSSR
- Involves with startup of the new Power Generation & Distribution Systems
- Provides support to Power Operations Superintendent position, Systems Completion team,on ensuring correctness and completeness of documentation intended for handover, including translations.
- Acts as a representative of Operations during PSSR activities
- Interfaces with all disciplines personnel during workaround of subsystems and transmission from pre-commissioning to commissioning.
- Develops and defines PSSR HES deliverables
- Takes part in pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up readiness activities
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #PowerSystemsPSSRCoordinator