Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a 4236 3GP Hydrotest Construction Supervisor
(for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Overall Purpose of Job:
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordination of all testing activities in Slug Catcher and Reception areas with Contractor and Subcontractors including hydrotest package development. The Hydrotest Supervisor will coordinate hydrotest pre-hydro walk downs, test witness and reinstatement with Company QC, piping and Instrumentation field superintendents responsible for work. The successful candidate will ensure all deficiencies are identified, punch lists are prepared and given to Company Hydrotest Supervisor for resolution. He/she will receive punch list completion from Contractor production team and verify items have been remediated prior to proceeding with tests. The successful candidate will address and troubleshoot any construction technical issues within the discipline and will propose engineering solutions to the Company construction execution teams.
Primary Job Duties/Functions:
1. Review Contractor hydrotest packages as required per schedule
2. To coordinate, plan and supervise all piping hydro tests on assigned site
3. Support construction team with punch list activities
4. Provide general technical support and assistance to the construction team
Basic Job Requirements:
1. 10 + years of experience with hydrotesting and building hydrotest packages
2. Extensive experience working across piping disciplines
3. Experience working on large construction projects, including module fabrication in Korea
4. Relevant technical qualifications
5. Proficient in English.
1. Strong and clear communication skills with a proven ability to engage others
2. Strong commitment to development and maintaining a safe work environment
3. Compliance with labor protection and fire safety requirements.
4. Ability to review/develop test packages using Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
5. Ability to develop presentations by using Power Point.
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #HydrotestConstructionSupervisor