Brief Job Description:
- Execute, record and administer all routine contract requests for ongoing services, provide regular progress status report on Contractors.
- Prepare contract amendments or change orders as required.
- Track and manage Contractor claims.
- Review Contractor’s payment applications for accuracy and completeness, and prepare payment certificates.
- Work with contracts, internal SMEs, claims management function and other stakeholders to support project requirements.
- Ensure any contractor correspondence, execution or amendments comply with Governance requirements.
- Perform contracts closeout and support contract audits.
- Develop and prepare contract tender documents
- Serve as a point of contact on behalf of the Project for all correspondence with contractors, preparation of contract documentation, issue contract award and regret letters, complete STARS requests.
- Comply with all contracting policies and procedures, use required and applicable tools/software applications for managing contract correspondence, storing documents and confirming with contracting governance and auditing requirements, invoicing and payment policies and procedures.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Higher education (technical, economics/Finance or Legal education preferred);
- Work Experience – not less than 7 years;
- Experience in Contracting or Procurement role;
- Knowledge of contracting software applications such as Ariba, Procon, etc., MS Office, Computer based analytical tools (Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Negotiation skills. Strong communication skills both written and oral, presentation skills, demonstrates excellent team work, ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
- English Language Knowledge: Upper intermediate.